Wednesday, October 21, 2009

5 Quick questions.

First off, who are you and what band are you in?

Ryan Crane. Lead singer of Smothered In Hugs. I also play guitar in a new Charlottetown freak-pop band, The Death Avengers.

1. So you are in a band, how is that going for you?

Two bands. It's going double well.

2. What is the longest you've ever gone wearing the same pair of pants?

I'll let you know when I take them off. Hehe Haha.

3. In your dreams, how many strings are on your bass players bass?

I don't know if I've ever dreamt about this, but if I did, Josh would be playing a harp. So maybe 46 strings? He'd also be wearing a Hulk Hogan bandana and have one foot in a bucket of gravy.

4. If you are from the east coast, do you ever see yourself moving further inland?

I need to see ocean. Lot's of ocean. Or else!! Plus I like it here. But who knows.

5. If you were a fighter pilot, what would your call sign be?

Either "Rosebud" or "Skull Fucker"


Remember, if you want to win two tickets to the Immaculate Machine & Smothered in Hugs show+Immaculate Machine CD+Smothered in Hugs CD.
All you have to do is send an e-mail to skinnyfatdiaries @ gmail.com, subject "immaculate machine contest", and answer this skill testing question. Do you want to win this contest?

No comments:

Post a Comment